I love stories; small, big, personal, and beautiful, touching stories. Stories that inspire and make you move, those that need to be told and make you smile or cry.
I tell my stories through photography, mixed media, writing and storytelling.
Trained as an anthropologist, HRD-consultant and photographer, my heart reaches out to people and their drivers. Human behaviour, showing emotion or a deeper cultural meaning also inspires my art projects, often coming from my own experiences, traveling and interaction with others.
- Love my dog (2016) – how people interact with their dogs.
- Closure (2016) – a personal journey of taking distance and coming to terms.
- Moving forward (2016) mixed media – photography and painting.
- Time of my life (2015/16) – cities: abstract images based on chandeliers.
- Cooking book (2013) – Lekker leven met een histamine intolerantie.
- Passionate (2010) about people and their passions – portraits, poetry and stories.
Work in progress:
- 23 and Me – a story on identity.
- There is no secret ingredient – stories behind the pictures.
- Cooking book – love-food-culture.