I love stories: small, big, personal, and beautiful, touching stories. Stories that inspire and make you move, those that need to be told and make you smile or cry. I tell my stories through photography, mixed media, writing and storytelling. I photograph people and situations as they are, recognizable and sincere, reflecting their true intentions.
Trained as an anthropologist, HRD-consultant and photographer my heart reaches out to people and their drivers. Human behaviour showing emotion or a deeper cultural meaning also inspires my art projects, often coming from my own experiences, traveling and interaction with others.
- Blessings from Bhutan (2017)
- Cooking book – Love Food Culture (2017)
- Love my dog – how people interact with their dogs (2016)
- Closure – a personal journey of taking distance and coming to terms (2016)
- Moving forward – mixed media – photography and painting (2016)
- Time of my life – cities: abstract images based on chandeliers (2015/16)
- Cooking book – Lekker leven met een histamine intolerantie – www.lovefoodculture.com (2013)
- Passionate about people and their passions – portraits, poetry and stories (2010)
- Time of my Life & Blessings from Bhutan, pop-up-arena kappers, nov-dec., 2017
- ‘Love my dog’ – Grand café de Bank, Best, 2017
- Colours of Vietnam, scan design, Eindhoven 2010
- Passionate, about people and their passions – portraits, poetry and stories. Museum de Vier Quartieren, Oirschot, 2010
For information: firstname.lastname@example.org